SW Adult Basic Education
Granite Falls Region
21st Century Computer and Technology Skills
• Learn or enhance basic computer or keyboarding skills
• Create, edit, and post your resume
• Learn social media tools: Facebook, Email, Skype, and
• Locate and apply for jobs
• Conduct effective internet research
• Improve your Microsoft Office proficiency
• Learn how to use your school’s Parent Portal (JMC)
• Chromebooks, iPads, Digital Cameras and more!
Individualized and Self-Paced!
Open to anyone 17 years of age or older.
Instructor: Steven Sterud (both locations)
Time: 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Appleton ‘52 Wing: Wednesdays, Feb 1, 15, Mar. 1, 15, 29 & Apr. 12, 27
MMN Elementary East Wing: Wednesdays, Feb. 8, 22, Mar. 8, 22 & Apr. 5, 19
For more information, please contact:
Darcy Kleven, Adult Basic Education Program Manager
1315 East Black Oak Avenue, PO Box 487
Montevideo, MN 56265 Phone: 320-269-9297
Little or no experience? Don’t worry ...
the instructor will walk you through the necessary steps for success!