FREE BASIC COMPUTER CLASSES
Learn how to use a computer or enhance computer knowledge
Offered through any ABE site as well as online
8-16 hours of instruction
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Internet Skills
- Basic Email Skills
- Basic Window Skills
- Basic Word Processing Skills
Contact your local Community Education office or SW ABE-Granite Falls Region at 320-269-9297, ext. 116.
Funded by DEED and the Blandin Foundation
SW Adult Basic Education Granite Falls Region
21st Century Computer and Technology Skills
• Learn or enhance basic computer or keyboarding skills
• Create, edit, and post your resume
• Learn social media tools: Facebook, Email, Skype, and
• Locate and apply for jobs
• Conduct effective internet research
• Improve your Microsoft Office proficiency
• Learn how to use your school’s Parent Portal (JMC)
• Chromebooks, iPads, Digital Cameras and more!
Individualized and Self-Paced!
Open to anyone 17 years of age or older.
Instructor: Steven Sterud (both locations)
Time: 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Appleton Public Library: Wednesdays, Feb. 1, 15, Mar. 1, 15, 29 & Apr. 12, 27
MMN Elementary East Wing: Wednesdays, Feb. 8, 22, Mar. 8, 22 & Apr. 5, 19
For more information, please contact:
Darcy Kleven, Adult Basic Education Program Manager
1315 East Black Oak Avenue, PO Box 487
Montevideo, MN 56265 Phone: 320-269-9297
Community Education will schedule late afternoon and evening classes for adults who are in career and job transition or considering going back to school. The classes are sponsored by the Adult Basic Education program. Call the Community Education Office toll free 1-877-889-4153 or 320-752-4818 to request classes.