The mission of the Lac qui Parle Valley school district is to be a unified community that promotes meaningful, student-centered educational experiences that prepare every student to excel.
1. We believe in raising the achievement of all learners, so they will attain their fullest potential.
2. We believe in ensuring a safe, welcoming, caring, and positive learning environment for students, staff, and visitors.
3. We believe in the importance of collaborating with colleagues, families, businesses and community members to support lifelong learning.
4. We believe that high expectations, combined with continual improvement in curriculum, instruction, and technology, lead to excellence in student achievement.
5. We expect high character among students, staff, administration and school board, epitomizing integrity, equity and ethical behavior in all we do.
6. We believe innovative learning opportunities provide students with educational and life skills needed for successful futures.
7. We believe that school district leaders must be fiscally responsible and maximize district resources for the benefit of our students.
8. We believe that effective communication is essential in creating a unified, transparent and accountable school district.